Responsible for the processing of data is:
CT Corp Digital Menara Bank Mega Jl. Kapten Tendean No.12-14A, RT 2 RW 2 Mampang Prapatan, Jakarta 12790
Thank you for visiting our website. Protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below you will find extensive information about how we handle your data.
Information we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our website. When registering, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your personal information (e.g. name, email address, phone number, etc. (collectively called as Personal Data).
The use of information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website and service (we continually strive to improve our website and service based on the information and the feedback we receive from you.)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for reservation, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your reservation, in addition to receive occasional company news, updates, related products or service information, etc. Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To provide you with relevant marketing communications (including by email, SMS, Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger messages, social media post, blog post or online advertising), relating to our products and services, and those of our suppliers, retail partners and other CT Corp Group company/products. As part of this, online advertising that are relevant to your interests may be displayed on websites/applications across the CT Corp Group and on other organisations’ websites/apps and online media/social media/social video channels (of CT Corp Group products/services or similar products from other companies/groups/services that may be of your interest) that you visit.To achieve this we also measure your responses to marketing communications relating to products and services we offer, which also means we can offer you products and services that better meet your needs as a customer. We may also measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications and those of our suppliers and retail partners by using third party cookies.
How we protect your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Data transfer to other parties
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.